Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Restaurant Club



I grew up in Columbus, OH and had only ventured to the Short North once I entered college. I had entered a new world of dining from greek inspired food to sushi (not to mention the wonderful shops in between). I quickly realized I was hugely unaware of the variety of restaurants and flavors Columbus had to offer. Since then, I have loved trying new places, but often find myself returning to the tried and true when it comes to a last minute decision between my husband and I on a Friday night.

Lucky for me, I work with a fantastic group of ladies that so happen to be fellow foodies! We recently decided to start a restaurant club of sorts; Hunger Games (original right?!), where we will each select Columbus dining spots we are dying to try and randomly choose one at least 1x a month. To help all of you other Columbus fellow foodies, I will be blogging not only our experiences during Hunger Games, but also my other restaurant adventures on the Good Eats page.

No comments:

Post a Comment